Options for payment of money to
There are now three options
for paying money to the RAOTC such as membership subscriptions, luncheons, or
for ‘OTN on Disc’ DVDs, etc:
- Cheque or Australian
Money Order (AMO) in the mail
- Electronic Funds Transfer (EFT) via Internet banking
- Cash over the counter at any Westpac Bank Branch
The new EFT and
‘cash over the counter’ options have been introduced for members’ convenience.
However, payment guidelines must be followed correctly and members must
retain proof of payment to facilitate resolution of any queries should they
For payment of membership subscription, check the address fly sheet that
came with your latest copy of OTN. It will show your membership status and your
Membership Number. Check page 2 of OTN to ascertain the most recent
subscription rates and decide how much you are going to pay. After payment,
either by cash over the counter or by EFT, send details of the payment either
by mail to the RAOTC at PO Box
107, Mentone VIC 3194 or by email to :
For payment of luncheon fees, obtain your Membership Number and the
amount you wish to pay from the luncheon invitation letter. After payment the
luncheon RSVP must be returned by post or email with details of the payment.
For purchase of an ‘OTN on Disc’ DVD or payment of any other monies,
obtain your Membership Number from the list of members in OTN, and the amount
you need to pay from an advertisement in OTN or from the RAOTC web site at <
raotc.org.au >. After payment, the DVD order must be sent to the RAOTC by
post or email with details of the payment.
For a new application for membership of the RAOTC, please indicate the amount you are paying on the application form and:
(1) If paying by cash over the counter at a Westpac Bank Branch use an ‘AUX SERIAL NO’ of 999999.
(2) If paying by Electronic Funds Transfer simply enter your Callsign or Surname in uppercase in the TRANSACTION DETAILS or ACCOUNT DESCRIPTION box
over the counter at any Westpac Bank Branch
a Westpac DEPOSIT slip is required, fill it out with particular
attention to the following (however, if a Deposit slip is not required,
simply advise the teller of the following):
(1) In the ‘for CREDIT of’ box enter RAOTC
(2) In the ‘AUX SERIAL NO.’ box enter your four digit Membership Number followed by 99.
(For example, if your membership number is ‘1344’, enter ‘134499’.
However, if your number is less than four digits, enter zeros in front
of the number. For example, if your number is ‘978’, enter ‘097899’.
Note that the Aux Serial No. must be a total of six digits.)
(3) In the ‘BSB’ box enter the number 733033. It must be this number!
(4) In the ‘ACCOUNT NUMBER’ box enter the number 520756. Again, it must be this number!
(5) Request a customer receipt. This is a printout from the teller’s computer system.
Check the line item ‘Agent Ref:’ to make sure your Membership Number followed by 99 has been correctly recorded.
(6) Keep the stub of the deposit slip together with
the customer receipt as a record of your Subscription Renewal.
funds transfer via internet banking
Go into Internet Banking
on your computer and select the account from which you wish to make the Funds
Transfer. Do NOT select a
Credit Card account!!
In the ‘Transfer Money’ screen enter the following data:
(1) In the ACCOUNT NAME box to which the funds are to be
transferred, enter RAOTC.
(2) In the BSB box enter the number 733033. It must
be this number!
(3) In the ACCOUNT NUMBER box enter the number 520756.
Again, it must be this number!
(4) In the AMOUNT box enter the amount you wish to pay.
(5) In the TRANSACTION DETAILS or ACCOUNT DESCRIPTION box
enter your Callsign in uppercase, then a space, then your Membership
Number. This must be four digits - enter a leading zero if your
number is less than four digits.
(For example ‘VK3BR 0978’.)
(6) If your bank provides for it, in the TRANSACTION DETAILS,
REMITTER NAME: box enter your name or initials.
(Although your bank’s data input screen may differ slightly from the
instructions above, you should have no difficulty in interpreting the
instructions to suit. The important issue is getting the RAOTC name and account
details correct, as well as your callsign and membership number.)